Tuesday, November 15, 2011

THERON LOVES HOW KRISTEN STEWART "JUST DOESN'T GIVE A F*CK"



Charlize Theron is being featured in the December issue of Vogue photographed by the famous photographer, Annie Leibovitz.

In Theron's interview, she does discuss SWATH along with Kristen Stewart:

Then comes Snow White and the Huntsman, in which Theron plays Ravenna, the Evil Queen hell-bent on destroying the princess played by Kristen Stewart, the brooding Twilight comet endlessly chronicled in celebrity weeklies.
 
“She just turned 21,” Theron says of Stewart. “She’s a child. When I think about myself at 21, I had just done The Devil’s Advocate, and Keanu [Reeves] had paparazzi following him and Al Pacino said this thing to me: ‘If I knew that my life would be under this kind of scrutiny, I would have never become an actor.’ ” And I thought, Wow. I couldn’t comprehend it.

“And Kristen is just living this to the max and still has a sense of humor about it. There’s this really lovely quality about her that just doesn’t give a fuck. A lot of people say they don’t, but then they go home and cry and pop a Xanax. Kristen actually doesn’t give a fuck. That’s what’s so refreshing about her.

“I’m looking forward to killing her and taking her beauty,” Theron says. “That’s what happens, right?”

Read the rest of the article here.  See more photos of Theron here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...